The New Book By Relationship Expert and Best Selling Author
Parenting may be the most difficult undertaking anyone will face. But there is hope!
Pulling from his years of work in strengthening parenting skills, Best Selling author Thomas Gagliano helps caregivers improve their parenting skills by building self-awareness. This, in turn, helps them identify and understand their own strengths and weaknesses when it comes to nurturing. Brimming with honest advice, this practical and heartwarming approach to parenting will help parents recognize which areas in their parenting skills are strong, and explore which areas need more attention and ultimately providing the tools to stay on track.
Other works by Thomas Gagliano
About Thomas Gagliano
I’m a relationship expert but what does an expert in relationship mean and how do you find the right person to help you? The goal should be to enhance all your interpersonal relationships but first a relationship expert needs to help you understand that you are the solution to your problem. You’re the key ingredient to a new and happy life. We are the common denominator in all our relationships. If we build a better relationship with ourselves every relationship in our lives will change.
My approach begins with building self-awareness. With that, you have a better chance of making good choices. A pattern of good choices, over time, leads to healthy habits helping the person take control of their life. Sometimes we have to challenge ourselves to take the different actions. That struggle presents the greatest opportunity to grow.
What I teach comes from following those who had what I wanted, true satisfaction with themselves and those they love. I'll help you find the answers you're seeking and you'll finally have the tools to keep you and your family on track.
- Addiction at the TopOctober 15, 2015
- Synthetic Marijuana Bust Highlights Growing ThreatSeptember 24, 2015
- Let Go of That GrudgeAugust 24, 2015
- Strengthen the Intimacy in Your LifeAugust 3, 2015
- How the Pressures of Perfection Affect Our ChildrenJuly 27, 2015
Do you ever find yourself asking:
- Why doesn't my partner love and appreciate me?
- Am I doing all that I can to create a safe environment in my home for my family?
- How do I improve my child's bad behaviors?
- What can I do to protect my children from bullies at school?